Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS enables your customers to create and manage multiple virtual servers at virtual data centers in your WHMCS. You simply set the resource limits as ready products, and offer them to your clients who can then create any number of servers within the purchased limit. Works like a charm!
In the client area, where the real magic of Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS happens, your customers can find all essential tools to freely create, modify and remove virtual machines. With the same set of resources, they will be able to create either one powerful server, or multiple smaller ones – the way resources are used is entirely up to a client, restricted only by the limits of products you offer. Along with it, your customers will be granted permission to manage private networks, backups and firewall, access noVNC, SPICE, or Xterm.js console, as well as inspect usage graphs and statistics – all these directly on your website. Another detail to be valued highly is support for Cloud-Init for the KVM virtualization type, providing utilities for early initialization of your cloud instances.
What is more, the module includes an amazing Proxmox Addon owing to which you can carefully handle your servers, IP addresses and clusters. Eager to bring even greater automation into your business? You can boost the module’s potential with Proxmox Cloud Autoscaling For WHMCS to introduce a completely automated mechanism of servers’ resizing and cloning adjusted to their current load.
Proxmox Cloud For WHMCS offers a winning combination of great flexibility and unsurpassed possibilities, especially for your clients. Order the module today to stay abreast of the increasingly rapid tempo of technological evolution, and amaze your customers with the service of quality they have never even dreamt of!
- Supports Cloud-Init (KVM)
- Supports PVE And PAM Authentication
- Supports KVM And LXC Virtualization
- Supports Proxy For Proxmox Console Connections
- Integrated With Advanced Billing For WHMCS – Actual Server Resource Usage Billing
- Integrated With Proxmox Cloud Autoscaling For WHMCS – Automated Servers Resizing
- Integrated With Proxmox VE VPS For WHMCS – Remote Provisioning And Management Of Virtual Servers
- Integrated With IP Manager For WHMCS – Complete Control And Easy Assignment Of IP Subnets (LXC)
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports Proxmox VE 6.X, 7.X And Later
- Supports IPv4 And IPv6
- Supports PHP 7.2 Up To PHP 8.1
- Supports WHMCS Themes “Six” And “Twenty-One”
- Supports WHMCS V8.4 And Later
- Requires ionCube Loader V12 Or Later