DigitalOcean Droplets For WHMCS has been developed to automate the provisioning and further operations that you and your clients may perform on virtual machines. The module features a number of configurable options, allowing you to deliver servers easily manageable in key parameters without leaving your website.
Having remote access to every single tool, your customers will quickly power their Droplets on and off, reboot each machine or shut it down completely. If in need of rebuilding a server, they can choose from the images of OS distributions, One-Click Install Apps, or even snapshots you have yourself shared. Additionally, clients will be able to apply inbound and outbound firewall rules to Droplets, as well as create their own snapshots and use automatic backups so as to restore the VM anytime later on. The module will also grant them password-less login to the virtual server after providing the SSH public key in the ordering process. Meanwhile, you will keep full control over the gamut of components available to your customers, and navigate each supervisory task straight in the admin area.
Convert your chances of success into certainty with DigitalOcean Droplets For WHMCS. Snap up the module today and wow your clientele with truly extraordinary service!
- Supports Both Standard Droplets And CPU Optimized Droplets Types
- Integrated With Advanced Billing For WHMCS – Actual Server Resource Usage Billing
- Integrated With DNS Manager For WHMCS – Manage DNS Records On DigitalOcean Directly
- Integrated With Server Allocator For WHMCS – Automatic Assignment Of Most Suitable Servers To Products
- Fully Integrated With Lagom WHMCS Client Theme
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 7.3 Up To PHP 8.1
- Supports WHMCS Themes “Six” And “Twenty-One”
- Supports WHMCS V8.3 And Later
- Requires ionCube Loader V12 Or Later