Proxmox VPS For WHMCS is an innovatory module that will automate all stages of provisioning virtual servers, from delivery to close management. Owing to clear configuration, you will quickly and capably set up ready products in your WHMCS, then offer them directly to customers!
With the mass of components implemented straight into the client area, your customers will be able to handle all crucial elements of their virtual machines, including backups and firewall, as well as access noVNC, SPICE, or Xterm.js console, study graphs and statistics, and so much more. A further point worthy of your note is support for Cloud-Init for the KVM virtualization type, enabling the automatic application of user data to your cloud instances. The module also features an incredible Proxmox Addon that will help you take close control over your servers, IP addresses and clusters – without ever needing to leave WHMCS.
Eager to find new ways of distribution, and create a frictionless customer experience, both at once? Proxmox VPS For WHMCS is a perfect choice for all Proxmox VE owners – purchase the module today, and make your offer a magnet for clients!
- Supports Cloud-Init (KVM)
- Supports PVE And PAM Authentication
- Supports KVM And LXC Virtualization
- Supports Proxy For Proxmox Console Connections
- Integrated With Advanced Billing For WHMCS – Actual Server Resource Usage Billing
- Integrated With IP Manager For WHMCS – Complete Control And Easy Assignment Of IP Subnets (LXC)
- Integrated With Products Reseller For WHMCS – End-To-End Solution For Products And Servers Reselling
- Integrated With Proxmox VE Cloud VPS For WHMCS – Multiple Servers Provisioning And Management Within Set Resource Limits
- Integrated With Server Allocator For WHMCS – Automatic Assignment Of Most Suitable Servers To Products
- Fully Integrated With Lagom WHMCS Client Theme
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports Proxmox VE 6.X And 7.X
- Supports IPv4 And IPv6
- Supports PHP 7.3 Up To PHP 8.1
- Supports WHMCS Themes “Six” And “Twenty-One”
- Supports WHMCS V8.3 And Later
- Requires ionCube Loader V12 Or Later