Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure S3 For WHMCS is a high-standard module responsible for easy provisioning and management of VHI S3 user accounts in your system. Equipped with a range of configurable options, it will make sure your products are finely tuned to any individual need your clients may have.
Essentially, you will be empowered to add and control various user limits such as for the GET, PUT, LIST, and DELETE operations, as well as for the bandwidth out and the allowed utilization of S3 storage in total. Later on, the module will offer quick viewing of the last month’s usage records along with metrics organized into a statistical table. Upon ordering an account, your clients will be free to generate access details and use one-click login to the VHI S3 bucket straight from your website. As a neat bonus, the compatibility with our Advanced Billing For WHMCS module will unlock the pay-as-you-go system enabling you to bill clients for the actual usage of storage volumes.
Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure S3 For WHMCS will spur you on to go beyond the hassle of your current workflows. If you are keen to leverage new technologies to take the lead on the market, this module is your go-to solution!
- Integrated With Advanced Billing For WHMCS – Actual User Account Resource Usage Billing
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports PHP 7.2 Up To PHP 7.4
- Supports WHMCS Metric Billing – Integration: OPS Other, OPS GET, OPS PUT, OPS LIST, OPS Total, Uploaded, Downloaded, Storage
- Supports WHMCS Themes “Six” And “Twenty-One”
- Supports WHMCS V8.2 And Later