OpenStack VPS For WHMCS will allow you to automatically provision virtual servers and manage their crucial features straight in your WHMCS. With a variety of implemented solutions and extensive support for configurable options, the module will help you offer flexible machines that will please even the most demanding clientele.
Our product will supply your client area with essential equipment for handling VPS servers. Your customers will be able to order instances tailored finely to their needs and supervise each of them remotely, overview the server status and scheduled tasks, manage backups as well as firewall rules, and even access noVNC, VNC, RDP, SPICE or Serial console without leaving your website. Among a great many actions you will be free to perform as an administrator, enabling the rescue mode might be of particularly high value as it will permit your customers to retain access to their servers in case of any malfunction. The special importance lies also in the ability to load custom scripts to be executed automatically upon the first boot of an instance.
OpenStack VPS For WHMCS is a remarkably powerful tool in the hands of everyone who wants to blaze new paths in the industry and deliver OpenStack virtual servers with never before seen ease and efficiency. Order the module today to reinvent the customer experience and stay way ahead of the pack!
- Automated Generation Of SSH Keys – Public SSH Key Is Injected To VM Automatically
- Integrated With Advanced Billing For WHMCS – Actual Server Resource Usage Billing
- Integrated With Server Allocator For WHMCS – Automatic Assignment Of Most Suitable Servers To Products
- Multi-Language Support
- Supports Cloud-Init Scripts With WHMCS Variables
- Supports Latest Stable OpenStack and Previous
- Supports OpenStack Gnocchi
- Supports Virtuozzo Hybrid Infrastructure (VHI)
- Supports Limestone Networks Cloud Hosting Solutions
- Supports PHP 7.2 Up To PHP 8.1
- Supports WHMCS Themes “Six”, “Twenty-One” And “Lagom WHMCS Client Theme”
- Supports WHMCS V8.6 And Later
- Requires ionCube Loader V12 Or Later